Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Review Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner


I was sent by Carapex, a shampoo and conditioner to review. I was really excited to try out the Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner set because I have dry, brittle hair. I typically over wash, over style and add way too much product than any person should.

This results in the dry, brittle hair that I mentioned above. As a result I am always on the hunt for a miracle in a bottle. If you, like myself, find yourself looking for that perfect product that will help add moisture to your hair then you will want to continue reading this review.Pros:

  • Easy to use
  • Filled with vitamins and nutrients
  • Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny
  • Adds moisture to dry hair
  • Odorless

I have really been enjoying using the Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner. It has worked really well with my dry, brittle hair. It has added much needed moisture to my hair. One thing that I have found that I love about this shampoo and conditioner is that my hair is much softer and shinier than it normally is.

Typically, when I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair it is all knotted and takes some time to get a brush through it. Not anymore thanks to this shampoo and conditioner. Now, after towel drying, my hair is already soft and not knotted and tangled.

Ive also found that after styling my hair it remains soft and doesnt tangle as much as it used to. Another thing that I have to mention is that these products are odorless. For me, this is ideal. I am extremely sensitive to scents and overly powerful smells will instantly give me a major headache.

 I love that I can use both the shampoo and conditioner and not have to worry about getting a debilitating headache. It really is something that I find personally wonderful about these products.

The Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner can be purchased through their website- Carapex.com along with their other fabulous items that include body, skin, hand and foot products.This product was provided to me for an honest review.

The thoughts I expressed were from my own personal viewpoint and experience with the product. My reviews are always 100% honest regardless of how the item was received.


Review Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: MFY

 

Top